The Reckon Review accepts prose (fiction and non-fiction) of any length on a rolling basis. No poetry please.
This is where we tell you what our aesthetic is, but we don’t like rules, and guidelines cramp creativity. Send us something you’re proud of, something that will keep us up at night. Meagan’s taste skews gritty and rural, but she loves surprises.
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- include 1 piece only, attached in .docx, .rtf, or pasted in the body of your email
- NO PDFs
- include a brief bio in your cover letter
- we are currently a non-paying market
- simultaneous submissions are welcomed, but please let us know if you place them elsewhere.
- no previously published work.
- we ask for one-time, archival, and promotional publishing rights to accepted content.